Monday, January 28, 2008

Group.

My group is way better than your group. Just admit it... we are the best. It's a scientific fact. Yeah.

20 comments:

Ashley said...

AGREED.
we're basically amazing
:)

melissa said...

well i don't know about that.
my group has a pretty good time imagining what the *heck* you guys are laughing hysterically about.
and then laughing some more about everything else. =]

Luke VanGeest said...

The only reason I'm going to say that our group is better, is because we know what were laughing about(or at least what Melissa is laughing about.) So there's my answer

amanda said...

Yes. But admit it. No one has more fun then us. And we know what we are laughing about. Mostly. :)

subbu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ender said...

Positive outlook on things eh Subbu? What a pessemistic,critical downright... Jk, but a little more enthusiasm would make a difference. And by the way, don't even talk people, I alone make my group head and shoulders above anybody else's.

amanda said...

Wow Troy way to be humble. Haha just kidding.

Luke VanGeest said...

For troy, dude Head and Shoulders shampoo suck, I think it actually gives me dandruff hahaa.
And Amanda your group just has ashley and has mr. voight to pick on which makes it fun to laugh at.

Ashley said...

wow troy! i disagree. my group is way better. seriously. you cant even argue against this.

subbu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan Schro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan Schro said...

troy i am definitely going to hit you for that little comment.
and subbu your group only sucks because YOUR in it.
ahah and wow i actually would prefer to be in amandas group.
because troy is a spaz and a bad dancer :)

Ashley said...

subbu, i dont care if people are laughing t me, who cares im having fun :)

Anonymous said...

No Subbu, our group just sucks because you are in it. I'm going to go ninja spaz on you tomorrow, because I am a ninja, if you didn't know. I have two ninja-dinosaur training academies on Jupiter and Mars, and I'm going to sic a bunch of my ninja-dinosaur pupils on you. Better watch yourself, they are sneaky. Be ready to wake up at 3 AM with a ninja-dinosaur in your face, throwing ninja-dinosaur shuriken stars with like poison tips at you. And then I'll be there, laughing.

Marta said...

I have to say that Amanda's group is easily the best. No other group has as much fun! Who cares if we have absolutley no idea why we're laughing? It's still funny!

Ashley said...

tor, that was pretty intense. hahaha. watch your back subbu :)

031093 said...

Amanda,I don't care what anyone else says our group is the best!!!!

amanda said...

yes, i know we are!!!

Nick M said...

wow! its the second war of the blog!

im just gonna back up luke and melissa and say OUR group is the best. we have melissa who acts like shes stoned but says she isnt *cough* *cough*. we have jenny who paired with melissa make a pretty insane duo. and luke whos name was scotty and now its skippy, he basically does all the hard work for us, THANKS LUKE!!! and ME.... im not sure what qualities i attribute but hell ITS FUN TO BE IN MY GROUP!!!!

Ashley said...

well nick, its more fun to be in ours. deal.