This can typically be a hard question for people, looking into their future and figuring out themselves and what they want to do with their life. The idea of the future scares me a little. We have to prepare ourselves for the rest of our lives, and i don't want to screw it up.
However, i am confident about what i want to be when i graduate college. I spose i'll get this out of the way first, yes i am planning on going to college. I guess that counts as our futures. I have absolutely no idea what college i what to go to though.
I am going to study psychology. when people hear that, they automatically think of people who sit in easy chairs listening to people problems. "And how do you feel about that?" is a famous stereotyped line. Okay, yeah I know that is what is on the surface of this job but underneath it all, there is so much more.
I will probably do some one-on-one sessions with people during my career, but that is not want to want my main job to be. See, I want to be on the research side of it. I am interested in why people think the way they do. In general. Not a specific person, but rather a group of people. In particular, why do people's brain work the way they do? Why do certain people think certain ways while others are totally different? These are questions I want to help answer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment